Saturday, October 8, 2011

DIY [WOULD BE MY] PROJECT

I've found many sweet project, simple to do, marvelous to look:)

 I wish I can make a chopstick wrap like this, not for shushi but for mie ayam chopstik * evil laugh*


this is a cute diy rubber stamp



 Okay, my boyfriend ask me what kind of house number we will have. I think this project is simple quite elegant:)



 want to applying thing like this on my phone[ but not Iphone:))]
 

btw, on my last activity.I went to water industry.so many things I learned there.
they are simple too, only take a water from the natural resource and do the ozon's process,viola!
a cup of water are ready to use.
litle info: cup of water have an expired date, 2 years and dont ever put your mineral water direct to sunlight.it will decrease ozon particle and growing up dangerous microorganisms.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. wow nice info & diy! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [mb NIla] hai hai, thanks for visit juga mbaa:)

    ReplyDelete

open for comments^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...