Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A CUP OF TEA

I ever tell everyone in this blog, things that makes me happy

one of them is a cup of tea:)

 from tea powder, tea bag or else


yap, just a cup in the morning and evening to make my day brightfull

a cup of tea also a kind of 'life style' that bounding me and my boyfriend
so, when I know there are an online shop selling various kind of tea, near my location[she's from yogyakarta]
surprisingly, add her facebook, choose a package and bought them

please, see her tealovero shop.her blog and ol shop
and this is the pick of my package;)




amateur organizing, combine them with teh tarik:))



mb vero is a kind person;)she also write alot of information and tips about tea
get some of her product for you pals

lets have a tea time <3

8 comments:

  1. Penikmat Teh rupanya :) seperti My Hubby,
    how about coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.iya mba;) kopi juga tapi cuma sesekali aja.agak ga kuat sama bau pahitnya.hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku juga sangat suka teh :) udah kegilaan kali...
    tapi sekarang lagi berusaha nge-rem setelah baca buku The miracle of enzym...
    Tapi tetep... I LOVE TEA..

    Salam Kenal
    Yani
    main2 ke blogku ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [mb yanney]hulaaa mbaa:) iyaa, sebenarnya kalo terlalu banyak ga boleh si ya..tapi buat life style di bandingkan kopi milih teh deh..hahahaha:) salam kenal juga mba;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *tunjuktangan
    akuu juga ngeteh tiap hari
    dasarnya org jawa kalii yaa..pagi2 ngeteh, sore ngeteh, kadang2 malem juga

    kalau habis pergi jauhh..sampe ruah langsung ngeteh.. pusingnya ilanggg...
    hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ennoe]hahayy.....samaa*toss* apalagi bagian kalo habis pergi jauh .pulang2 yang di minum pasti teh;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arum, please accept award from me yaa.. mampir kesini http://kriyalea.blogspot.com/2011/05/7-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kind compliments ya :)

    Udah ikutan giveawaynya belum? http://bit.ly/mFy2GV

    ReplyDelete

open for comments^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...