Monday, March 28, 2011

GREAT AND TINY PEOPLE


have read this quote from one of famous blogger and designer @dianpelangi

" great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about other people"



so, what kind of people I am?

Recently, I always think about other people. somebody near me who always seen, imitate and add words behind my sentences. I hate the situation,who's stalker when you try to speak up your mind and "the other people" just adding another statement or disproved my statement.HATE IT.

but after read that quotes...I really embrassed of my self
I'm typically the tiny people who always think other people.shame on me

I want to be a great people.think about ideas.



*sorry for "the other people", I'll try to become a great people..not a tiny people*

No comments:

Post a Comment

open for comments^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...