Monday, July 5, 2010

haiyah!start new of ME

8 months without write anything..what a bad blogger I am :D



I've been so bored with my rutinity right now,.
going to the hospital, check up patient, make their progress report, learn how to improve my skill..I love to be a young doctor (dont know what's english version of dokter muda atau koass^^) honestly..but with this rutinity..I feel like a robot..

But there is a miracle today..I read one of my favourite blogger Dianarikasari (after long time no blogwalking or other activity of blogging) and I found my soul again (thanks k' Di)

I will wrote my day,my patient, my work, my craft..everything, everday(insya Allah) with two of language..Indonesia and English..

It will fill my day..

It will fill my soul.
chayooo!:D

2 comments:

  1. I'll wait for your post :)
    ayo semangat !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, I'm your follower now
    kalo ada waktu mapir ke blog-ku ya :)
    ada giveaway sampai tgl 19 Juli 2010

    ReplyDelete

open for comments^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...