Friday, December 18, 2009

MAKE SCHEDULE OF MINE

hmmm, after thinking to make everything more prepared, I decided to make a schedule for my life in internet especially in this blog..so this is the schedule :

1. every monday, wednesday, friday and saturday--I shall post everthing, this is random of my life
2. every saturday-- I will post step by step tutorial to make something, reused or recycled.
3. every friday-- I will post lots of outfit which is use veil in their wardrobe around the city
4. every monday-- About medical..I will share knowledge, medicine, way to make our body health


and this is a saturday so I think I will post a step by step tutorial yet..
--introduce my new doll--

I named her-delima^^

wait for the tutorial buddies..

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a very creative girl! ^_^
    nice to find your blog.. Keep creative! :D

    ReplyDelete

open for comments^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...