Friday, November 13, 2009

PLENTY OF PROJECT

YUHUUUU...weekend is coming....
after have a super duper busy campus day, me and my besty (lily and fitri) will go to Malioboro street. It's a road that provide us many traditional things like dress with batik motif, children toys, hat, bag, sandals which is from a cow's leather,etc.
There, I want to buy a vintage coin.It will use for my brother's wedding.In my religion, we will give the bride a mahar. I will tell what is mahar later because I can't make sentences from my Quran to become english language (sorry for lack of vocabullary:)..
After that, on the saturday night, I will work to make my handmade project,yuhuhuhuhu...My sewing machine is in front of me now, so..Just wanna sew right now.
Random pic of my saturday morning..

they are my besty..left is fitri, and in right side is lily


button button of I love button^^


one of my product..I'll tell u how much it is..
ONLY IDR 45.000
wuhuhuhu...

and...pose pose pose..by me on the library


I'll post my shop after walking around jogja..
happy nice weekend all

No comments:

Post a Comment

open for comments^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...